Industrial Doors, Rolling Shutter Door, Garage Doors manufacturer / supplier in China, offering PVC High Speed Rolling Door (HF-J324), Freedom Door / Stainless Steel Traffic Door / Food Factory Impact Door (HF-K357), Fire Resistant Rated Roller Door (HF-55) and so on.
Turbo Hard High Speed Door Characteristics 1. Door panels connections use the flexible connecting strips to seal, flexible connecting parts with folded life of more than a million times. 2. The hinges-load bearing way ...
Turbo Hard High Speed Door Characteristics
1. Door panels connections use the flexible connecting strips to seal, flexible connecting parts with folded life
of more than a million times.
2. The hinges-load bearing way designed to make curtain joints unstressed, and no contact between the door
sheets, thus it can still maintain the flatness even after prolonged use.
3. Door panel connections use EPDM hardiness sealing rubber strips for sealing; can reduce the loss of
temperature and energy effectively, with good sealing, thermal insulation and sound insulation performances.
4. Guiding structure:
1) The guide wheels are used of polyurethane-clad steel processing; the bearings are the national professional
small bearings. The using of polyurethane enables the door to run more quiet and comfortable.
2) The hinge axis surface with special treatment, can increase the the axis′s self-lubricating and corrosion
resistance, which is 3-5 times of galvanized axis.
5. Lifting guide rail use double helix turbo guide rail, thus the door can run quietly and smoothly. The carrying
capacity enhanced greatly, reducing friction, operate faster. When the door rolls up, there is no contact between
door panel and connectors, so that no friction and no wear. Opening and closing smoothly, high speed, to improve
the service life of the door.
6. Safety devices:
1) The door is equipped with the infrared safety protection electric eye: there is a pair of radio eyes at both sides
of the doorframe, when there is an obstacle beneath the rapid door, the door will remains open status; If there is
object through the door during the door lowering, the door will move to the open position, and then fall again until
there is no obstacle beneath the door.